Now providing disability services in Gatton, Lockyer Valley, Toowoomba and surrounding areas!
We specialise in skills development, primarly for women and girls, to acheive greater choice and control through:
- Daily living support, in your home or in our accomodation including overnight and weekends
- Skills development (nutrition, budgeting, physical development)
- Acheiving your own goals, including support in finding and keeping employment
- Securing and keeping your own home
- Learning new things to be more involved in your community
YWCA is a trusted, reliable provider built on a long history of supporting people in need and this is shown through the loyalty of many of our Y Ability clients.
Many of our staff have been with us for more than X years, are highly capable and offer tailored support through rapport building and client connection
We support a range of high and low needs clients through the NDIS across Toowoomba, Lockyer Valley and Gatton. While we primarily support women and girls living with a disability, we also work with female carers providing much needed support through respite.
At YWCA we aren't just a provider to our clients, we're a friend, a support network and a community that brings joy, empowerment and belonging.